This week has been a busy one here. We got some stuff done and was able to relax a little bit. I also got some time to think and plan a little bit which is always good.
Here is what I planned to get done this past week.
- Spend at least 15 minutes a day getting rid of stuff. (got rid of some stuff)
Work on my eBook. Do something fun as a family.
- Get some cucumbers planted in the garden. (We are going to try planting some for a fall garden)
Get the yard cleaned up and lawn mowed.
- Get rid of 10 items each day.
- Work on my eBook at least 15 minutes a day.
- Read A Simpler Season by Jessica Fisher.
- Do something fun as a family.
- Exercise 3 times this week.
How about you, what is your Priority 5 for this week?