My Homeschool Grades is an online record keeping system that tracks grades as well as activities. As long as you have an Internet connection, it works on your computer, laptop, cell phone, Ipad or any other device. One cool thing about this program is you can even produce a transcript for your high school student. I no longer have to keep track of our son's transcript on paper.
My Homeschool Grades is so simple to use. You put your kids names into the program and you can choose to upload a picture or choose one of the stick figures. I personally chose the stick figures. Once you add your students, you can start loading in your classes and grades into the system.
In My Homeschool Grades you can also track your kids activities, such as dance, running club or music lessons.
What did I like about My Homeschool Grades?
- The biggest thing I like about My Homeschool Grades is the simplicity of it. All you have to do is add your information into it and it does the rest.
- The price is not bad at all. It cost's $49.99 and is a lifetime membership and it doesn't matter how many children you have. I don't think that is bad at all. You can also try it for free for 14 days.
- I love that I can easily create a transcript for our oldest son, that actually looks professional instead of my own creation.
- I love that it was created by a homeschool father and that the guy who does the programming is a homeschool graduate.
- That you can bring this anywhere with you as long as you have Internet access for your mobile device.
Website - www.myhomeschoolgrades.com
Age Range - Preschool through High School
Cost - $49.99 for a lifetime membership
Free 14 day trial